Tuesday 18 September 2012

Andorra

I’ve gone to different places, Murcia, Navarra and Andorra, but I’m going to talk about my trip to Andorra. We arrived to our hotel, that was in front of caldea, a spa, and was next the center where are the shops and restaurants. The trip to Murcia was for stay in the beach and this trip was for to go to the mountain, then the first day at the morning we were in the mountain, the landscaped were very beautiful . At the evening we were visiting the city. The next day we were also to the mountains and later I spoke with a friend, he told me he was there, in Andorra during these days and then when we were in the hotel he called me and when I went out, he was there. We were all day walking on the city, and speaking about many things because we don't meet usually. The last day I went with my mother to caldea, there all was perfect, nice and very beautiful. That was a nice experience that I want return to do.
Bibliography: http://www.worldtravelguide.net/andorra

No comments:

Post a Comment