Monday 25 February 2013

Carnival


In my school we celebrate a carnival party. We do this celebration during all morning with ESO, although primary and infant celebrate the carnival too. Every year each group decides the disguise that they are going to wear. This year my group disguised about The lord of the rings, and I disguised of elf with other three friends of my class. I would to explain how was our carnival day! When we arrive to school we stayed in class preparing our costumes and later we went to the dining room for to do a costume contest, it consists in do a parade with your costume and if you want do a dance. All groups have to do this parade and after all persons have to vote for a person or group. This year my group win some diplomas and many sweets! Later, we went to class for to do an funny activity, we were dancing, playing to Just Dance, and it was very amusing :) The last thing that we do this day is for the little childrens. Someone of my class wear at the last time a disguise of the carnival king and he or she goes up to the balcony for throw candy to the childrens that are down. And this our day of carnival :)

No comments:

Post a Comment